WINNIPEG GLOBAL EDUCATION COLLEGE
$100 application fee for any program
IELTS General Intermediate
(Starting at) C$75/hours
(Starting at) 10 Classes/ 20 hrs
English for Academic Purposes Program (Pathway)
|Fundamental 1||ESL 1||C$1800||4 weeks|
|Fundamental 2||ESL 2||C$1800||4 weeks|
|Intermediate 1||ESL 3||C$1800||4 weeks|
|Intermediate 2||ESL 4||C$1800||4 weeks|
|Advanced 1||EAP 1||C$3600||8 weeks|
|Advanced 2||EAP 2||C$3600||8 weeks|
Refund Policy and Program Changes
- If a refund is requested before a program begins, all fees will be refunded except:
Application fee of $100.00
Administration fee of $200.00
- No refunds will be issued once a program has begun.
- Under some circumstances, students may postpone their program if a request is made prior to the first day of the program. The student can make this change only once after submitting the deferral form for admin department’s approval. Deferral time can not exceed 6 months (language program) from the date of approval by admin department. If the program is postponed, there will be no refund for this program.
- Under some circumstances, students may change their enrollment to a different course. If the fee of the new program is higher than the fee of the original program, students must pay the difference between the fees. If the fee of the new program is lower than the fee of the original program, no refund of the difference will be issued. The fees of any program cannot be converted into VIP program.
- All fees will not be refunded if students do not attend class after a program has started, and it will be considered as forfeiting their program.
- All programs cannot be transferred to others.
- All fees will not be refunded, and programs cannot be changed, deferred or transferred to others, if students agree and sign a special agreement.